Culligan Whole House Water Filter
The Culligan Whole House Water Filter is a custom water treatment system designed to remove any impurities that may be effecting your home's water. Water quality can vary from town to town and even neighborhood to neighborhood. That requires a water treatment system that is adaptable to the issues effecting you. Whether that's iron, sulfur, chlorine, or a wide range of other problems, the Culligan Whole House Water Filter will make your problem water disappear.
- Reduce dirt, silt, clay and other sediments from your drinking and household water
- Put an end to smelly water and rust stains
- Filters are hassle free and don’t require cartridges that need to be changed or cleaned
- Eliminate water stains due to corrosion
- No need for chemical regenerants, helping to save you time, money, and hassle
Get cleaner water from every tap, every faucet, and in every room with the Culligan® Total Home Water Conditioner. Our hardworking two-in-one solution provides cleaner, softer Culligan water everywhere you want, with the added benefit of filtering out unpleasant contaminants like chlorine.*
Explore customizable filtration solutions designed to suit all kinds of whole-house needs, from hard water problems like stubborn soap scum and residue, to bitter taste or chlorine odors. A whole-house water filter from Culligan treats your problem water directly at the source, so you enjoy the benefits of cleaner, fresher water from every faucet. Culligan has 80 years of experience with all types of problem water so you can have peace of mind that your family’s water is in good hands with your local Culligan Man®.
Every liquid has a pH...Read More
Every liquid has a pH, including your home’s water
- Whether the pH is too high or too low, it can have damaging affects on your water
Iron is one of the most common...Read More
Iron is one of the most common types of problem water and can leave your fixtures and tubs with rust stains. Culligan has solutions geared towards removing the iron from your water. Find out which solution is right for your home!
blue and green stains in...Read More
Self explanatory, blue and green stains in your tubs and sinks
- Often caused by low pH levels in your water
Water should be clear...Read More
Water should be clear, if not why would you drink it?
- The only way to find out what’s making your water the wrong color is with a water analysis
- Did you know Culligan offers a Free Water Analysis?
If your laundry is...Read More
If your laundry is coming out of the washer with stains, it could be your water
- Iron is just one of the possible reasons for your water damaging your clothes
- Don’t ruin your favorite shirt, get your water tested!
Rotton Egg Smell / Sulfur
Water may smell musty...Read More
Rotton Egg Smell / Sulfur
Water may smell like rotton egg or sometimes described as fishy
- This can be caused by iron and sulfur in your home’s water
Get your water tested to determine what’s causing your water to smell