Sit back, relax, and enjoy soft water.
Culligan has been in the water treatment service business for more than 85 years…and it’s all we do. Your local Culligan delivers, installs and maintains your water softener system for you, so you don’t have to! No worries about shipping damage, unboxing, or installation location. Just schedule an appointment, then relax and enjoy soft water throughout your home!
Best for brine restricted areas.
How can a salt-free water conditioner pay for itself over time? Find out with Culligan’s Salt-Free Conditioner, which uses technology that naturally conditions water and minimizes scaling without the need for backflushing or salt. This results in savings in your water bill with virtually no impact on the environment.
Aquasential™ Salt-Free Conditioner
- Scale reduction protects your home’s major appliances and plumbing
- Eases cleaning of showers and sinks
- Reduces carbon footprint – zero waste water or electricity needed
- Cost savings include no salt purchases EVER, reduction of hot water bills and scale damage repair costs.
- Virtually maintenance free — media replacement every 3 to 5 years
- Neutralizes calcium and magnesium
- Extends the life of water-using appliances
What Is The Price Of Portable Exchange?
Culligan Ann Arbor/Detroit offers pricing based on your needs and budget. Pricing also would reflect the number of visits to the home. Please fill out a “Get Pricing” form and we will contact you for accurate pricing based on your home.
How Many Tanks Do I Need For Portable Exchange Delivery?
This would depend on the amount of people living in your home and the hardness of your water.
Does Culligan Need Access To My House?
Typically the tanks are placed in the garage or on the side of the house. Most of the time the Culligan technicians have access through: gate, garage opener, PIN, etc.
Can I Purchase A Portable Exchange Tank From Culligan?
Culligan only rents its Portable Exchange systems.
Does Portable Exchange Waste Water?
No water is wasted with our system. All federal, state and local laws are adhered to in disposal of all discharge.